Same Jesus, same love for the world, 3 different campuses
- Learn about the challenges refugees flee
- Meet recent refugees while working with after-school programs, ESL programs and food pantries
- Prepare apartments for future refugees
- Gather with ethnic-based community organizations
- Gather for worship and discussion nightly
Cost: $175 (for transportation, lodging and food)
Partial need-based scholarships available
Worship/Service Retreat in NYC
- Volunteer at the United Nations
- Visit St. Lydia's congregation where they gather for dinner worship
- Other adventures yet to be announced!
Cost: only $25 due to significant help from the Episcopal Diocese of Maryland!
Who are we?
We are followers of Jesus and those who want to learn more about Jesus.
We serve our brothers and sisters in the name of Christ.
We look a little different on each campus, but we have two things that bind us together- the One we follow and food we gather around. Get to know us and this Jesus we follow.